- Fluent in state, federal and local Alaska issues, with the personal connections to deliver results.
- A winning track record of diplomatic legislative and executive advocacy.
- Author of effective correspondence, testimony, research and strategy. Press relations and message framing, including delivery of media interviews.
- Respected. Persuasive. Personable. Connected.
EXTERNAL AFFAIRS MANAGER RASMUSON FOUNDATION
- Legislative and public policy liaison for Alaska's largest private philanthropy
Leverage foundation grants, secure private and public match funding for jointly-funded projects such as public library construction funds, statewide maintenance for domestic violence shelters, and Pick.Click.Give.
- External events coordinator
- Pick.Click.Give. Project Manager
- Communications Lead
outreach coordinator & research institute of the north
2000 - 2002
press secretary alaska state legislature
2002 – 2006
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR LEGISLATIVE COMMITTEE MONITOR
2006 – 2007
CAMPAIGN MANAGER ANCHORAGE CIVIC & CONVENTION CENTER YES CAMPAIGN (DENA’INA CENTER)
2005 – 2005
ACCOUNT MANAGER MSI COMMUNICATIONS
2007 – 2008